I WISH I DIDN’T KNOW

 

I WISH I DIDN’T KNOW



OBJECT OF I WISH I DIDN’T KNOW: The object of I Wish I Didn’t Know is to be the player with the most points at the end of the game.

NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2+ players

MATERIALS: 500 Trivia Cards and Instructions

TYPE OF GAME: Party Card Game

AUDIENCE: 17+


OVERVIEW OF I WISH I DIDN’T KNOW

I Wish I Didn’t Know is a trivia game full of questions you wish you had never learned the answers to! This game provides a constant feed of laughs, moans, and groans as players attempt to choose which awful answer is true. Guess correctly, and you earn a point. You also get to learn a fun fact that you wish you didn’t know!

SETUP

To begin set up, shuffle the deck and place it face down in the middle of the group. This is all the setup that is needed to begin the game! 

GAMEPLAY

To begin the game, the players must choose a Host. The Host will be the first player to draw a trivia question. The question is then read out loud to the group. Once the players have decided their answers, they will tell the Host. After all answers have been collected, the Host will announce the correct answer and award all correct answers a point! 

It is up to the group to keep up with scores. Individuals may do this, or a Scorekeeper can be assigned. After the points have been tallied, the player to the left draws a trivia question. The steps repeat until the game comes to an end. There is no assigned end, so this may also be decided among the group. 온라인슬롯

At the end of the game, all points are tallied. The player with the most points, wins the game!

END OF GAME 

The end of the game is chosen by the group. This can be whenever a set amount of time has passed or a set amount of questions have been answered. After the end of the game, points are then tallied. The player with the most points wins.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

BETRAYAL LEGACY

MORELS

DIXIE ROOK